Use of the Sparrow Health System website (the “Website") and Related Services, such as Sparrow applications, are subject to these Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "this Agreement" OR THE “Terms and Conditions”) between you and Sparrow Health System (and its subsidiaries and affiliates) (collectively, “Sparrow”) set forth below.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND RELATED SERVICES INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
For your information, the date of the last revision of this Terms and Conditions is stated at the bottom of this Website. Funding for this Website is provided exclusively by Sparrow. No paid advertising is accepted and all banner links are to services or programs offered by Sparrow. Links to external resources do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of items such as viruses, worms, and Trojan horses. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
2. Use and Ownership of Information.除了做一个硬拷贝打印输出的信息rmation provided on this Website, downloading the material for a personal use, and the automatic copies that your web browser may make to a temporary cache on your computer's hard drive for ordinary private viewing purposes, all links, pages, and content (including text, art, graphics, and logos) on or within this Website are the property of Sparrow (“Website Content”). The Website Content is protected by U.S. and International copyright, trademark, or service mark laws. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, service mark or logo displayed on this Website without the express written permission of Sparrow (or the third party that may own the trademark or service mark).
The content on the Website is provided for informational purposes only. Sparrow hereby grants you a nonexclusive license to use the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use and not to use the Site to obtain materials, data or information for purposes of gaining a competitive advantage. As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to Sparrow, that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your authorization to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Any user names and/or passwords (“User Codes”) that are created for you via your use of the Website or Related Services are personal to you and for your use only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User Codes and are responsible for any acts or omissions that occur while your User Codes are being used. You must immediately report to Sparrow if any of your User Codes have been compromised, lost, or stolen.
By sending Sparrow any Communications, you grant Sparrow an unrestricted, irrevocable and royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those Communications in and on all media now known or later developed. You waive any rights to any such materials and information of any and all Communications. You represent and warrant that any information in Communications you provide is true, correct, and complete and that you are the owner of the information or have the ability to grant Sparrow the license stated above..
3. No Medical Advice and No Provider/Patient Relationship.You understand and agree that this Website and Related Services are made available to you as a way for you to gather general medical information and that it is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided to you is not intended to be a substitute for your relationship with a health care professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider for any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you read on this Website. Do not use this Website or Related Services for medical emergencies. In an emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
5. Disclaimer.再次,麻雀不承担任何责任ou use the information you obtain from this Website or Related Services. While Sparrow has taken great care to compile information included on this Website, Sparrow does not endorse or recommend any of the treatment, medications, procedures or products mentioned on this Website or in any of the Related Services, nor does Sparrow credential any individual or organization contributing to or linked to the Website. Furthermore, please note that while Sparrow attempts to keep information on its Website up to date, medical information changes frequently and some information may be out of date.
6. Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability.你同意在任何事件不得麻雀,每个人its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, or sponsors be liable, to you or have any responsibility of any kind to you, under any theory of liability or indemnity related to or arising out of your use of the Website or Related Services and shall have no liability to you or responsibility of any kind to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages including, but not limited to, damages for personal injury, wrongful death, loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether involving an action in warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if Sparrow and each of its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives or sponsors are advised of the likelihood or possibility of the same. You agree that Sparrow and each of its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives or sponsors shall have no liability to you for or relating to any delay, interruption or corruption of data or any other information resulting from access to or inability to access the Website or Related Services, whether or not Sparrow and each of its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives or sponsors are advised of the same. You further agree that any cause of action you may have in regards to the use of the Webpage or any Related Services must be instituted within six months after the claim or cause of action arises or be forever barred and waived.
YOU ADDITIONALLY AGREE THAT, IN THE EVENT SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU GAINS ACCESS TO THE MEDICAL INFORMATION FOUND ON SPARROW’S WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE RELATED SERVICES, EITHER THROUGH THEFT OF YOUR PERSONAL IDENTITY, INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ANSWERS TO YOUR SECURITY QUESTIONS OR YOUR FAILURE TO PROPERLY PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS AND/OR SECURITY QUESTION INFORMATION, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO PURSUE SPARROW FOR ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIS IMPROPER ACCESS OR IDENTITY THEFT.
8. Term; Termination.本协议应在您访问网站或相关服务时开始。麻雀可以终止本条款和条件，恕不另行通知任何时间，因为任何原因，但不限于个人账户访问任何服务，包括相关服务，包括相关服务和申请，由于延长的不活动，并在您的死亡通知时。所有本质上的所有条款都旨在生存，包括但不限于免责声明，豁免，发布和责任条款的限制，应在终止本条款和条件的终止。所有其他规定均不得进一步抵免或终止效应。
9.第三方权利。You understand and agree that Sparrow and their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and sponsors shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions of the Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability and Indemnification paragraphs of this Terms and Conditions directly against you.
10.管理法。Michigan law shall govern the construction and enforceability of this Terms and Conditions.
11. Arbitration:All disputes hereunder, including but not limited to, claims for breach of this Agreement, claims based on state or federal statutes, including civil rights claims under state and federal law, and claims based on common law, shall be resolved through arbitration. Arbitration shall be conducted according to the Michigan Court Rules and the applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). In the event of a conflict between the Michigan Court Rules and AAA Rules, the Michigan Court Rules shall control. Arbitration shall be recourse for resolution of disputes arising under this Terms and Conditions. The individual or entity asserting the claim must initiate the arbitration by filing a written Demand for Arbitration (the “Demand”) with both the regional office of AAA and the other parties. This Demand shall be filed within one hundred eighty (180) days of the date the claim accrued or the claim shall be forever barred. The arbitration shall be conducted in Ingham County, Michigan. The parties involved in the arbitration (the “Parties”) shall have the right to legal counsel and reasonable discovery. Parties shall bear equally the cost of AAA’s filing fee. The arbitrator however, shall have the authority to grant any remedy or relief that would have been available to the Parties had the matter been heard in court, including the allocation of fees. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and a judgment of the Michigan Circuit Court or the United States District Court may be rendered thereon. Judicial review shall not be permitted, unless allowed by Michigan law. If any court competent jurisdiction or arbitrator finds any provision of this Agreement to be unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of these Agreement shall be separately enforced.
12.公平的救济。You agree that a breach by you of this Agreement will cause us irreparable damage, which cannot be readily remedied by money damages. Accordingly, you agree that Sparrow can obtain an immediate injunction against a breach by you, without posting of bond or showing of damages, in addition to any other remedies available.
13. Reference Headings.Headings used in this Terms and Conditions are for the convenience of reference only and shall not be used to interpret this Terms and Conditions.
14. Waiver.Sparrow's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
15.可分割性。If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties agree that all other provisions of this Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
16. Assignment.Sparrow may assign its rights and duties under this Terms and Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.
17. Entire Agreement.This Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Sparrow with respect to the Website and its content. Any modification or amendment to this Terms and Conditions by you must be in writing and signed by an officer of Sparrow. In its sole discretion, Sparrow may, from time to time, revise this Terms and Conditions without your consent. You should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Terms and Conditions.
Last Modified: May 17, 2017